We promote this type of learning by collaborating with colleges, universities and other organizations around the world.
The Center for Global Education promotes international education to foster cross-cultural awareness, cooperation and understanding. Living and working effectively in a global society requires learning with an international perspective.
We promote this type of learning by collaborating with colleges, universities and other organizations around the world to:
- create new and enhance existing study abroad programs;
- integrate an international and intercultural perspective into the US educational system;
- increase the ethnic diversity of participants in study abroad and provide special resources to support their participation;
- provide information to better prepare students and other travelers for their experience abroad; and
- encourage research in the field of international education.
Gary Rhodes, Ph.D.
Miloni Gandhi, Ph.D.
David Comp, Ph.D.
Laurie K. Cox, Ed.D.